About SERVPRO of Cumberland, Morgan & White Counties
Scot F. & Kelly J. Jones
Owners of SERVPRO of Cumberland, Morgan & White Counties
SERVPRO® of Cumberland, Morgan & White Counties encompasses three counties here in Tennessee. We have many homes and businesses that depend on our expertise and fast response when disaster strikes. Our team knows to be a successful restoration company we must approach the effects of water, fire, mold, storms, flooding, and bio-threats quickly and effectively and be committed to customer service and satisfaction. We strive to go the extra mile for our customers in every aspect.
As a comprehensive restoration company, we see projects through from the initial walkthrough and assessment through reconstruction and final approval with our customers. We have a reconstruction and repair division with over 40 years of combined experience, making the repair portion of the project for your home or business more efficient and cost-effective for you.
Areas in our region, like Crossville, Sparta, and Wartburg, have many attractive features including Cumberland Mountain State Park, Burgess Falls State Park, and Frozen Head State Park. Even with the scenery and vistas to see, the greatest asset to our region is the people who live here. As a locally owned and operated small business, we do all we can to give back to the communities we call our own. We partner with many organizations and non-profits to help and support our neighbors and communities.
We know that disasters can strike at any time, becoming a substantial burden on home and business owners throughout Cumberland, Morgan, and White Counties. Our IICRC-Certified SERVPRO® team can help with fast and confident mitigation and restoration services for your damaged property.
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
We also accept the following credit cards for your convenience:
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- IICRC Certified Firm
- OSHA - 10-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- OSHA - 30-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Crossville Rotary Club
- Crossville-Cumberland County Chamber of Commerce
- Fairfield Glade Rotary Club
- Home Builders Association of Cumberland County
- Rotary Club of Sparta Tennessee
- Sparta - White County Chamber of Commerce